Tuesday 2 February 2021

Snailed it !!

Good afternoon
I know I haven't blogged in a while I hope to get better at this.
I am going to blog the cards that I make on my Wednesday night Facebook lives so you can see the project and the dimensions. Obviously if you wish to see me create this then head over to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kevonacrafts/
Its a live as it comes I have no fancy set up/ camera and most of the time just craft in the flow.

So here is todays project. 
Have you tried the new slim cards that are trending right now? I don't know the exact dimensions so I have just used a 8 1/4"x 4 1/4" card base and for metric that's 21cm x 10.5cm.
I popped a white mat on the front which is 20 x8.5cm or 7 3/4"x3 1/2"
Then I die cut 3 apertures from a piece of white 18 x7cm or 7" x 2 3/4"
I stamped and coloured the snails from the Snailed it stamp set available from the January to June mini catalogue 2021 from stamina up.
before I assembled it I placed some designer series paper behind the apertures. 
Some of the elements are raised and other are stuck flat to give some interest.
I hope you enjoy my Snail cards.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment