Sunday 14 February 2021

Happy valentines

 Good afternoon,

I don't normally do valentines, the day has become a bit too emotional for me since losing my soul mate.

But over on my Facebook page I started a sketch challenge and I decided to give it a go with the heart punches instead of circles. 

I hope you like it.


I used a grey granite card base and the peony designer series paper for the mat and heart frame. I punched the smaller heart first and then I positioned the larger heat around to give me a frame. I punched a small heart from grey granite card and embossed using the greenery embossing folders. I used the punch party hostess stamp set for the small heart and inside I stamped a large heart and used the dsp heart from earlier.

All items used are in the following link.

Shop items

No comments:

Post a Comment