Friday 12 February 2021

Gilded Snails

 


Hi
I know this is late but I thought I'd share with you my makes from my Facebook live from 3rd February 2021 here is the link if you'd like to watch https://fb.watch/3Cj1IptViI/

In the live I showed you how to gild the snails. I used the new stamp and stick and the gold gilding leafing both from Stampin' Up!
The stamp and stick is an embossing type powder that once heated becomes tacky so that leafing or glitter stick to it. Like embossing powder you need a sticky ink like VersaMark to get it on your project. I used both a blending pen to apply liquid VersaMark to the areas I wanted the stamp and stick to be. I also used a versamark pen to do the same thing, just to show that you can use a variety of methods. 
As you can see from the pictures I added the leafing to the shells and mushrooms and from the designer series paper I added the leafing to the moustache as well.
I really enjoyed doing something a bit different and I hope you have a go at using the new stamp and stick and gilded leafing on your projects.

Thanks Donna
 










No comments:

Post a Comment