Saturday 24 April 2021

Wednesday 31st March Using the flowers for every season dsp

 Evening all 

I'm so sorry I have been remiss with my blogging, 

This is the details of the Facebook live I did on 31st March 2021

Facebook live 31/03/21

Hopefully I've remembered the correct cards I made on the live. I used the flowers for every season paper to make dome quick cards.

All were standard A6 cards (21 x 14.8cm folded at 10.5cm).

I cut the dsp at 14.3 x 10cm and adhered to the fromt of the card. using the oval occasions stamps I stamped sentiments and punched with the coordinating punch. To create a layering look, I used coordinating card for the base layer of the sentiment.

My top tip for the double oval punch is to cut strips of card at 3 and 3.5cm wide depending if you want the small oval or the scalloped oval and this reduces waste card.

I hope you like this quick recap.



shop items used in this project Shop now






No comments:

Post a Comment