Tuesday 4 August 2020

It's August and time for new resolutions.



Well hasn't it been a long time since I last posted. A lot has happened this year and I'm sure we can all agree that it has been a challenge and will continue to be for some time in the future. Time for some new resolutions.
During these last few months I for one have enjoyed spending time at home relaxing and getting things sorted but there is only so much of that you can do. I have also been immersed in my craft room creating cards to thank key workers and just creating for my own pleasure. But don't you find that you have to constantly reorganise how you have things stored? Or is that just me. Only this past week have I moved all of my Stampin Blends to the trolley to the right of my desk instead of in the cupboard behind. I am finding now though I am using them more and its not a chore to put them away after use. I'm sat here typing this post thinking I need to have a better system for my embellishments and can see a little swapping around happening in a minute.


In July I started to have a consistent Facebook live on a Monday evening on my Facebook Page  I start between 7:30 and 8pm for about an hour. I demonstrate making cards, I generally start with a stamp set in mind and pull things together through out the hour, making between 2-4 cards. For August my lives will be showing and using layouts, as we don't all have the same stamp set this will help to use what you have. 

But also in August I am going to be more focused on blogging and Pinterest.
I want you to be using what you have got in your stash but I would also appreciate you stocking up on essentials from me, like adhesive and basic card. So if I can help you in anyway please drop me a line or head straight to my SHOP
Here are the cards from my Facebook live 3rd August 2020
The stamp sets I have used are 
The card is a standard A6 card blank and my layers are whisper white 14.3cm x 10cm and the coloured card mat is 13.3cm x 9cm.
The colours I have used are Pretty Peacock, Magenta madness and Misty Moonlight.

Thank you for stopping by and catch up with you all next time. Mean while stay safe and happy and enjoy a bit of crafting


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Donna. The cards are super. Good luck with the blogging. I need to revamp mine and be more consistent re content. As you say it's been a challenging year!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete