Sunday 19 August 2018

Highlighted spot card


This is a highlighted spot card.
You need to have 2 images that are the same.

Firstly I stamped the floral image from the Blended Seasons see on two pieces of whisper white card (9.5cm x 13.8cm)  with black memento.
I used my Stamparatus to ensure that both were exactly the same.
I then coloured one in using my Stampin blends. Colours are lovely lipstick, granny apple green and pool party.
I then punched out several different sized circles from the coloured image.
The circles were then fixed over the black and white image using dimensionals to give a bit of texture. ( I used the waste piece to help with the positioning)
This was matted onto a piece of granny apple green card (10cm x 14.3cm) and then onto a standard portraits white card blank.
If I were to do this technique again I’d make 3 images and then the waste piece could be used to make another card.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment