Monday 13 August 2018

Hi
I'm entering a challenge so have created these projects,

First are 3 cards





This is a card using the colour coach, Grapefruit Grove, poppy parade and night of navy with a touch of mossy meadow. I have used the painted harvest stamp set stamped onto ww card, matted onto night of navy card and finally mounted onto a piece of whisper white which has been embossed with the tufted folder and sponged with poppy parade. Finished off with a Poppy parade mini striped ribbon bow and a tag from the wood crate framelit tied on with some copper thread.


This card uses the Colour my season bundle. The floral image is stamped and coloured using the watercolour pencils then the image is cut using the label dies. It is reassembled onto a night of navy card using several layers of dimensionals,
Finished with white organza bow.



This card uses share what you love and subtle designer series paper, lined alphabet stamps and dies, beautiful bouquet stamps and dies. I've used petal pin ink, soft sea foam and mint macaron.
I've cut and shaped a flower from the paper and added a punch leaf. 
here they are on a white background








Now for a scrapbook page of our holiday last year to Peru



Scrapbook page of Peru holiday.
Here I have used layering edge thinlets,  bubble over stamps and framelits, Pick a pennant stamps with Birthday fiesta framelits and stamps. The colours I have used are daffodil delight, mango melody, pineapple punch, lemon lime twist, call me clover, blueberry bushel, lovely lipstick and grey granite. I have also used the best route dsp

Finally some 3d projects 

These will be the basis of my Christmas table this year
 I have created this table place setting using old olive card and the Blended Seasons stamps and dies. I have coloured the images using stampin blends in old olive, poppy parade and soft sea foam and added a touch of wink of stella. I created the poinsettia using the small leaf stamp from the Rooted in nature stamp set, in merry merlot and old olive. I fussy cut the leaves, shaped them and added wink of stella to the merry merlot ones and a faceted gem in clear. Before attaching the poinsettia  I added some embossing using the seasonal wreath embossing folder









for more pictures of these product check out


3 comments: