Tuesday 3 July 2018

Good morning. And the sun continues to shine isn’t it great.
Hi and welcome. Just a little catch up
With the launch of the new catalogue I took part in a paper share. This meant I got a piece of each of the new papers available right now. It was a great way to see it all and be able to use it in projects but for a fraction of the cost. It gave me a great insight into which papers I really needed more of and ones that are a little out of my craft zone.
With all these new papers I just had to start creating.

This what I started with. A petal pink card base and a night of navy mat embossed with the 3 d  layered leaves. And on top a piece of twinkle twinkle dsp. Then my mojo ran away. So for a couple of days this sat on my desk just waiting for that little guy to return. 
This is what he came back with. I think it’s super cute. What do you think?  


Now don’t be thinking you have to have all the papers but if there are a few that catch your eye then July’s offer is great: buy 3 dsp stacks and get a 4th free (selected ones only and only for July 2018)
 That’s all for this week. Have a great week, enjoy the sun but stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment