Monday 9 July 2018

Colour combo week 1: Beautiful bouquet

Hi

I’ve joined in with a colour combo challenge with some of the team I’m in.
Each week we will be given 3 colours to work with and we can also use any neutral colour too.
The first weeks challenge is pineapple punch, shaded spruce and pumpkin pie.
I used my colour swatch to put the colours together and thought oh eck how can I create anything with those colours.
This is what I came up with


I started with a whisper white thick card base A6 landscape. 
I cut a mat of pumpkin pie card and embossed using the line folder rotating 90 degrees and embossing it again. 
I cut a bouquet of flowers and stamped a sentiment in the shadede spruce and pineapple punch before cutting out layered ovals. 
All that was needed finally was a small pineapple punch bow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment