Monday 22 March 2021

Butterfly Brilliance 17th March 2021

 Good afternoon

Sorry its taken me a while to get this post done.

If anyone has any good suggestions for being a little more organised feel free to share.

On Wednesday 17th I had a very busy evening, firstly it was team training and then I did my Facebook live.

Team training is done by one of my Stampin Up uplines. I'm fortunate in that the wider team I'm in means I have 3 very good splines to be able to turn to to help me with my little craft hobby.

This Team training was hosted by Julie Kettlewell and consisted of the her Jems Team. She gives us a brief overview of the latest what's happening and then we craft together. We usually use something that is very new and this month was using the Butterfly Brilliance Suite.

Unfortunately we must have all been that excited with the samples and product that the papers have sold out completely.

Good news is the stamps and dies as a bundle are available now and will be around in the new catalogue in May. There is also the speciality paper that is also available.

I think this stamp set and die bundle has lots of potential for all occasions. 

Here are the cards I made during training and later on my Facebook live.

A quartet of butterfly brilliance cards in so saffron and coastal cabana

A Butterfly brilliance card using the negative die and detail dies in coastal cabana and the speciality paper
The quartet of Butterfly Brilliance cards in so saffron and coastal cabana using the papers

I die cut the butterflies from the Bijou paper ( sorry it sold out) and the negative piece ( waste) was turned the speciality paper die cut butterflies fit just perfectly in the apertures. and the detailed die fits nicely over the top. A few gems finished the card off.
I tend to make my cards and add sentiments later, I have been donating my cards to various charities since lock down and although I kept count last year I stopped counting but I reckon Ive probably donated 5500 to 600 cards.










No comments:

Post a Comment